Friday, January 4, 2013

Metallic Love: Target + Neiman Marcus

I was meandering around Target several days ago (I had a grocery list, so I had to shake things up a bit) and I noticed that several items I'd been stalking since the Target + Neiman Marcus collection were released were on sale. Like, very much on sale.

I broke down and finally got one of the Marc Jacobs leather pouches. It was $20.99 (marked down from $69.99) and I've used it every day so far. It will be great for organizing during travel, too.


I didn't get these double old fashioned glasses ($14.99, marked down from $49.99)  because we have limited space in our apartment and we just didn't need them. However, I think they look really cool and would fun to work with as accents for home or for the dinner table. Because they have an edgier design, I love to see them on a table filled with a really fluffy flower like peonies or tea roses. They would also look great filled with an unscented candle. 


Incorporating metallic details is a great way to punch up a style or home design idea, and I have a feeling I'll be working with them a lot in the upcoming year. I can't wait to find some more metallic items at great prices! 

No comments:

Post a Comment