Saturday, January 12, 2013

Floaty Edge

At Target today, I couldn't help but overhear a "conversation" that sounded very familiar.

Girl: *rifles through clothes*
Guy, somewhat quietly: "We're here for groceries..."

So, yeah. Glad to hear we aren't alone. Anyway, after hearing this conversation, I found the dress shown below for my bridal shower in Virginia. (Obviously, I tried it on over my jeans and not in the dressing room. Being classy is really hard.)

I tried it on again at home and was relieved to see that it fit when I didn't have jeans on beneath it. It calls for a belt and some funky jewelry and high heeled sandals. Hopefully I will find some that I can walk gracefully in. In the meantime, here's some fun jewelry that I found online. The crystal wrap studs are my favorite, and it was great to see that Urban Outfitters has a good range of jewelry at different price points on its website.

I'm looking forward to posting some ideas for high heeled sandals soon!


Floaty Edge


Double Happiness stud earrings
urbanoutfitters.com


MARIAFRANCESCAPEPE spike ring
urbanoutfitters.com


Dara Ettinger oval ring
urbanoutfitters.com


Bing bang
urbanoutfitters.com


Stone earrings
urbanoutfitters.com


Bangle jewelry
urbanoutfitters.com


Earrings
urbanoutfitters.com


1 comment: