Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gimme That Mug!

This cold weather is definitely not something that I'm naturally inclined to enjoy. The cozy, snuggly part featuring tea and relaxing, however, is one of my favorite things.
Here are some of my favorite mugs that I've come across recently. Hopefully I'll get to the new Jonathan Adler store in Georgetown soon so I can see these cool zebra mugs and lots of other goodies in person!
The title of this post is also inspired by the dude, who has extremely pinch-able cheeks. If we ever move to South Florida, I do believe the middle aged ladies will be flocking not only because of his incredible politeness (he ALWAYS opens doors for women) but because he just has THAT FACE.
To soothe anyone who may be reading this from those aggressive capital letters, in my next post I'll discuss some more (ceramic) mugs that are not as trendy but are still some of my favorites.

Gimme That Mug! (1)






Ayaka Mug
anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment