Thursday, January 24, 2013

Kate Spade Sale Picks

I was creeping around on elle.com and they posted about a Kate Spade sale--click here for a direct link.  I found a ton of great pieces that will brighten up winter ensembles and transition seamlessly into spring and summer.
The clutches (which are more spacious than they initially appear to be) and earrings are great for jazzing up a basic blazer-top-skinnies going out ensemble, and the belt is really cool for bringing in a flowy dress.
I've loved that big quilted tote for a while. It's a classic made a lot more fun in gleaming gold. I have a vision of myself in my future dream career (still to be determined) walking in with that bag and a smile on my face to meet clients. There's certainly no harm in imagining!

Kate Spade Sale Picks


Kate spade handbag
katespade.com


Kate spade
katespade.com


Kate spade handbag
katespade.com


Kate spade
katespade.com



Kate Spade thin belt
katespade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment