Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Little Happy Things.

It's been pretty busy these past couple of days. Work, wedding planning, apartment cleaning/organizing and subsequent fantasizing about much bigger closets.

Here are a couple of things that have made me smile in spite of the stress.

1. David Grey, Lost Songs 


This is just incredible. I used to fall asleep to it in high school. I finally bought it on iTunes and it was an excellent decision.

2. James Taylor Radio on Pandora


This is the most soothing thing and helps me get through some of my more monotonous tasks.

3. Hedgehog Valentines


Just plain obsessed. If you live in DC, the Paper Source store there has an adorable "Love and HedgeHugs" window display. 

4.  Phone chats with my sister 


My sister is an awesome person and I adore and admire her to no end. She does not believe in B.S. and she pretty much gives the best perspective on everything. Talking to her just makes my day better. 

5. DC Oyster Bars


(Dude and I had oysters here the night we got engaged, so it will always have a special place in my heart.)


Black Jack, the bar right above Pearl Dive Oyster Palace
Both the oysters and appetizers are phenomenal. 


I want to try Hank's Oyster Bar in Dupont Circle next! 


Here's to more feel-good stuff happening this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment