Monday, January 7, 2013

Dehydration Station

Walking around this morning, I realized (this realization happens annually in spite of my living in Washington for 8 years) how much the cold weather takes a toll on my lips and skin. Throw in medication that makes me very thirsty and my need for relief reaches a whole new level.

Here are my favorite lip balms:

Dehydration Station


Kiehl s kiehl s
nordstrom.com


Lip treatment
drugstore.com


Eo
walgreens.com




And hand cream (it doesn't sting at all and feels so, so good.)

I try to drink filtered water like nobody's business. When it gets to be too tasteless, I add lemon. Any kind of fruit infused water is also great--for me, sometimes water needs to be a little more "interesting" for me to drink the amount that I need. Here is a link to a great website for "flavored waters" that you can make yourself: http://www.theyummylife.com/Flavored_Water. You can really use any fruit you like, and it's nice to change things up. 

On a completely random note, I am definitely counting down to the Rue La La Lilly Pulitzer sale. It's always fun to see what they have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment