Monday, January 7, 2013

Making Valentine's Day Tolerable Since 1961

For a lot of people, Valentine's Day is often a really unfortunate day. It's my birthday, so I feel like I got a pass in some way--single or not, I'll be celebrating.

Seeing all the Valentine's Day displays up already has been kind of a lot. It's January 7--I feel like people need more holiday recovery time than that!

Nevertheless, I will suspend that judgement for Diptyque's new limited edition candle, Rose Duet. According to Diptyque's website, the candle combines the company's Roses and Baies scents.


I was very, very fortunate to receive Diptyque's Rosa Mundi candle (another limited edition scent) last year. It is a a gorgeous fragrance and the candle itself is marked with beautiful flowers. There's no way I'm getting rid of the candle once the wax is gone--I'll remove the wax and use it to store brushes or pencils. 


It's a long trudge to (and maybe through) Valentine's Day--but there's nothing like a beautifully scented candle to raise a girl's spirits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment