Monday, April 8, 2013

Florida Fun Times

I have been very much remiss in posting here. Sickness and travel have been the culprits, but I am happy to be posting while I am still traveling (from my mom's apartment in West Palm Beach.) 

Here are some random pictures from my trip so far, and I promise there are more to come. 

My outfit for a wedding my mom, sister, sister's bf, and Dude and I attended this weekend. 
Marc New York-Andrew Marc dress, Christian Siriano for Payless shoes.


I took this picture of part of a Bloomingdale's display when my mom and I went to look at china patterns. I love it and saw a shirt with this design on it. I couldn't find it on the Bloomie's website and it is sadly sold out on ShopBop, but here it is in all of its awesomeness. It is by Wildfox. 


When I am home, my shopping ensembles are actually presentable because I'm with my mom. 
Lili's Closet top (Anthropologie), Old Navy jeans, Jack Rogers sandals, Beirn hobo bag.


I went to meet my dad on Clematis Street for coffee and saw this. Oh, how drool-worthy it would be to have my own store where I grew up!! So fun. 

Looking forward to posting more in general and sharing more of my Florida pictures soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment