Thursday, April 25, 2013

#pursecontents

I found myself with a little spare time while waiting for an appointment this morning, so I did what any normal person would do...emptied out my purse and took a picture of everything inside of it. 

The bag I used today is a small Hervé Chapelier tote that I've had for a while. I still love it (and my inner high schooler will always be on Team Hervé.) 








In no particular order...
  • Kate Spade wallet
  • Nook with Lilly Pulitzer cover
  • Privet House for Target notebook that I made into my planner and pen
  • Tangerine-scented hand sanitizer
  • Eos lip balms (I am addicted and am always throwing different ones from one purse into another. At least I'm prepared) 
  • Marc Jacobs for Target pouch for medicine and makeup on a really good day 
  • CVS baby wipes 
  • Vera Bradley sunglass case
  • Lulu's sunglasses
  • Smathers and Branson key fob
  • Marc by Marc Jacobs coin purse/card holder
Dude's bachelor weekend starts tomorrow, and while I will miss him, I am looking forward to creeping around the city by myself for a couple of days. Hopefully I'll have some fun stuff to share after my adventures this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I used to love those bags. I hated how the ends with fray from holding too much stuff. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the frayed ends thing definitely happens. I consider it part of the bags' charm but I think that's why most girls like Longchamp for their professional bags.
    I have another bigger Hervé tote that I want to try and resuscitate for our Tahoe trip :)

    ReplyDelete