Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lately, I'm Loving...

TV Faves


I am a big fan of anything with a dystopian theme, so this show is right up my alley. Plus, General Sebastian Monroe (David Lyons) is hot, albeit pretty emo sometimes. 

(imdb)

Keri Russell is phenomenal and this show is a treat if you're interested in the Cold War (the show is set in the early 1980's.) Matthew Rhys, who plays Phillip Jennings, is also very easy on the eyes. 

Nest Orange Blossom Candle 

(nest)

I'm loving this candle's very mellow and fragrant scent.

Oh, Notebooks 


I really enjoy ridiculous patterns on my notebooks--they're fun, so why not? These three notebooks are the ones that are currently keeping me sane. The red one with fruit is for work stuff and miscellaneous other things--pictures i tear out of magazines, recipes, quotes I like, etc. The green one is my planner--it's a notebook from when Privet House did a collection for Target, and I put the months and dates in myself (things like this that are tedious/monotonous are really relaxing for me.) The white one is for financial stuff. 

I know it's a bit old-fashioned, but I am the kind of person who really needs to physically write something down in order to remember it. 

Wishing everyone a happy Passover and (early) Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment