Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Faves




I don't drink, and sometimes even I get tired of Sprite and seltzer with lime. These are an awesome alternative and I think a tub full of these and ice at a casual party or picnic would be really fun. 
Fizzy Lizzy (full list of flavors here), Grown Up Soda (full list of flavors here.) 



I've been making different versions of Skip To My Lou's Monster Cookie Dough Dip since last spring. I tend to leave out the butter because that is just too rich for me. It's awesome for a get-together with the girls and since it's so easy to make (and hard to mess up), I hope to make it for Dude's family the next time we visit them in Wisconsin.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and sending extra-good vibes to my girls who are running in the Nike Women Half Marathon in DC on Sunday! You kids are amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment