Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend Update

This bag fits so much and the straps make it really comfortable to carry. It is perfect for trips to Trader Joe's and CVS and the bright Lilly pattern (I have the one in the middle, which is called Tootie Fruity) always makes me smile.

These two are just the most amazing. They are my fellow early risers and my role models and seeing them is always the nicest thing. It has been so nice to spend time with them this weekend and accompany them to some snazzy events for the half marathon that they're running in today. I am so lucky and grateful that they are my friends and my sisters.

This shade is not typically spring-y but I love it. I got it from a friend as a Christmas gift and it paired with short nails (see above, including a fairly egregious engagement ring shot that I originally sent to my sister) makes me oh so happy. I did one coat of the polish and a clear top coat, so it came out a lot more red than it looks in the bottle.

Wishing everyone a happy and very relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment