Monday, March 11, 2013

Getting Dotty At Target

Oh my sweet goodness, have I been gone for awhile!
Sadly I am in the process of recovering from a pretty bad injury that is making me a lot less fun than I usually am. I hobble places. It is the opposite of cute.
Yesterday, Dude and I took our normal Sunday/errands/breakfast field trip.
I was very enthused to leave our apartment and get some stuff done. Of course Target was involved (for Cadbury eggs, ice trays, and real people food.)
During my browse around the women's section, I found some fun polka-dotted items that will be great for spring/summer. As you can see, I'm really loving mint and navy. This plus the time change that allowed me to convince myself that I slept an hour later than I did (yay insomnia!) made me feel some real excitement for spring days to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment