Monday, March 25, 2013

Richmond Shower Weekend

I had an beautiful and very fun wedding shower weekend in Richmond. All I have to say is that I am one very lucky girl who has some seriously terrific friends!!

The shower was hosted in my friend Amelia's awesomely decorated and welcoming apartment. There was lots of pink and green...

precious palm tree favors


the main table and dining room


gorgeous flowers and adorable gift bags

And some incredibly sweet and beautiful faces.

with the two incredible hostesses


my amazing sisters


with gorgeous Jenni, who had the kindness and patience 
to send me eight million pictures

The shower was followed by a delicious dinner at Stuzzi, a great girls' night in, and breakfast featuring croissants from Can Can Brasserie and my friend Kaitlin's amazing banana chocolate chip bread. 

Looking at all my fun pictures is an amazing way to brighten up my snowy Monday. Hope everyone stays warm and safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment