Friday, March 1, 2013

Brunch, Bags, Breathe.

In addtion to my normal Friday activities, I...

1. Ordered new lenses from 1-800-CONTACTS; rewarded myself with repeated viewings of this commercial.

2. Booked Easter brunch for me and Dude. We celebrate each other's holidays (he's Catholic, I'm Jewish) and Easter is always fun (and filling) for us.

3. Pondered Cambridge Satchels and why they seem to be all over the place. Don't get me wrong--they're a great shape and the different colors seem really fun. I really like the bright green 15" one.  Right now, I wouldn't buy one for myself because the crossbody I use all the time is still holding up pretty well and I need to not buy purses. However, the satchels are a nice, preppier/more classic alternative (not to mention a less expensive one) for people who like the Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. and Mini M.A.C. bags.


Still figuring out the iPhone camera..but here I 
am with my H&M crossbody bag that I have 
loved since October 2011. 

4. Was kind to myself. I am not very good for asking for help when I need it and have been particularly anxious about a bunch of different things for the past couple of days. I set up a coffee date with one of my best friends, ate fresh vegetables (and half of a brownie for balance), and got in touch with other sweet people who help keep me sane.

5. Checked out Urban Outfitters' selection of little white dresses...lots of pretty options (many under $100) there! 

Happy Friday and wishing you a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment