Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Obsession: russell + hazel

Because I am currently The One Who Works From Home and The One Who Likes Making Folders For Things, I often get to do fun things like deal with stuff relating to our apartment. Today, I brought by a document for them to copy. What made this errand ok? THAT THE DOCUMENT WAS IN A FOLDER WITH A COCONUT ON IT.

HOORAY!!! 

I first saw russell + hazel on One Kings Lane and instantly loved their bright and colorful folders. They're also clear, so it's easy to see what's inside of them. I like to get really crazy and write the folder contents on the front of the folder in silver Sharpie. 

I checked out their website this morning and discovered that my beloved folders, as well as some very cool composition notebooks, were on sale. 

Yummy Folders, on sale for $1.25 each 


Yummy Composition Books, on sale for $7.50 each

I think the composition books are great gifts, too! I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep myself away from the orange one. 

If you're in DC or any of its surrounding areas, please stay safe during the upcoming "snowquester." Apparently that is a thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment