Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hi, I'm Ellen

Today I'm focusing on two of the most awesome things involving the name Ellen.

The first is Kate McKinnon's Ellen DeGeneres impersonation on Saturday Night Live. I love pretty much everything Kate McKinnon does on the show, especially her Long Island Medium sketch,  but her Ellen impersonation just makes me absurdly happy. 

The second is my most go-to pair of shoes ever, Vince Camuto's Ellen flats. I am on my second pair after running my first pair into the ground last year. They are incredibly comfortable, especially once they've been broken in. Add them to skinny jeans, throw on a sweater and a peacoat, and you have my winter uniform. Piperlime has them in some great bright colors for spring (my favorite is the Coral Reef Stingray), as well as neutral colors like nude and black. 


Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment