Friday, February 15, 2013

Photo (Album) Shop

For the past few days, I've been running around and happily celebrating Valentine's Day and my birthday. It has been wonderful, but now it's back to business!

Recently, one of my favorite things to do is put together photo albums. It's very relaxing for me, and I love the idea of having tangible albums to look through instead of simply clicking through Facebook. 

I've been filling one album with pictures of me, Dude, and our friends and families from the past couple of years. I have another album that I'm just using to store engagement cards that we've received. It's a great way to keep track of them and when I put together a big memory book, which is what I want to eventually do, I'll know exactly where they are. 

Here are some photo albums that I really love! Graphic Image can emboss most of theirs, so I highly recommend those if you're thinking of giving one as a gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment