Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Printed Blush/Coral Sweaters

I was perusing a new Garnet Hill catalog that we got in the mail recently and I was drawn to the sweater on the left. However, I know that I'm not willing to commit to a nearly $100 sweater.
I looked at the Forever 21 website and found both of these options. I like the looser fit of the heart sweater but I also like the preppy vibe of the smaller polka dot sweater--I'd layer it with a longish white tank top, skinny jeans, and Rainbow flip flops once the weather warms up.
I'm very realistic about the quality of Forever 21 pieces--in my opinion, that's why they are pretty good for "test-driving" a look. I won't really mind if the sweater disintegrates after I wear it six times, and if I still like the look, I know that places like Garnet Hill and J.Crew will have similar pieces that I can commit to.
I am also somewhat amused that my look is getting a bit more preppy. For the record, I blame Dude.


Printed Blush/Coral Sweaters

No comments:

Post a Comment