Thursday, December 20, 2012

An Excellent Early Afternoon

I didn't have work yesterday and don't have it today. It is kind of glorious, and I am enjoying my pre-Christmas mini-vacation with myself. 

Today, continuing a little marathon I started yesterday, I finished re-watching the first season of Girls. I adore Lena Dunham in every way. As a very fortunate girl who is still figuring out what she's doing, it is so nice for me to watch the show and relate and LAUGH. 


My nails were a bit neglected so I showed them some love and painted them with some pretty neutral polish. Painting my nails while watching great TV or a movie is the best--my ADD is kept at bay and I can actually sit still until they're dry. 



Today's remaining plans: eat lunch containing protein. Go to an appointment. Maybe see The Guilt Trip with the dude. Steps are small, but life today is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment