Thursday, August 29, 2013

little delights

these bracelets are all invited to my stacking party. 

1/2/3

I think these little cakes from Wagshal's in Tenleytown are completely adorable. I want to pretend Dude's birthday is in September instead of December so I can have an excuse to order one.


The Metro Trip Planner is absolutely terrific. I love taking the bus and saving money on cabs, and it is a handy tool that gives me peace of mind by mapping out exactly how my trips (specifically, changes from bus to Metro or vice versa) will go.

Currently making my nails look decent:



I got these precious Jonathan Adler salt and pepper shakers from my grandlittle for my bridal shower. I love them so much that I am willing to put aside my "I never cook" BS and make pasta and a darn salad so I can have people over and use them. 

I hope you find a lot of little delights throughout your days!

No comments:

Post a Comment