Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Keep It Together

Over the weekend, several people gave me some verbal sucker punches. They hit me hard in some of the places I am most sensitive about. Thankfully, Dude was there to help me and commiserate, but I am still trying to pull myself back together. 
Yesterday was a step, and today has to be another step. Getting back into the swing of things is extremely important for me to be mentally ok. 
So today will be: 
Work 
Laundry
Package Pickup (I suspect some goodies from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale may have arrived!)  
Lusting over these plates from Christ Child Opportunity Shop, my new favorite Georgetown store


Class 
Decompression/Hangout Time with Dude
I realize it's kind of weird that I have to write all of this out, but it makes me feel a lot better. I promise my next post will be much more exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment