Saturday, July 6, 2013

Nautical Baubles

Hope everyone had a great Fourth!!

When I was stocking up on supplies for our friends' Fourth party, I couldn't resist the urge to pop into H&M. I got a couple of good basics and this ring, with which I am in love. It was $5.95 and it is just so comfortable to wear (and I love how it looks!!) I was looking for it online, but I couldn't find it. 




However, I did find some other awesomely nautical baubles from H&M! 



I especially love these for vacations because they add a great touch but if they're lost, I would only mourn for so long because of the low price. Plus, the bracelet is oh-so-perfect for stacking!




I am also so excited to wear these suckers soon!! They are a Kenneth Jay Lane pair that I found on eBay...if Jackie O did costume jewelry, I'm beyond fine with it.  I'm thinking of pairing them with Jack Rogers, skinny jeans, and a blousy top for a date night with Dude. I want to inject a little, but not too much, Palm Beach Grandma into the look.

Wishing everyone a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment