Sunday, July 7, 2013

Breezy But Together

When I was in my early twenties, primarily before I worked at a store that basically taught me how to dress, I had a penchant for dresses in the summer. The problem? They were not exactly appropriate for containing my large chest. "Not exactly appropriate" is the kindest way of saying that the girls were out, and not in a good way. 
Several years and some weight loss and consequent chest shrinkage later, I've started to pull outfits together that are still fun but a lot more appropriate. Dude and I have dinner plans with another couple soon, and we are also planning on going to the beach in North Carolina with my family later this month. So I came up with several options that fit the bill and are still pretty doable in the summer heat. And even more fun, in my opinion, I found some great bracelets to stack with this type of outfit.

 On Left Side: H&M Green Cotton Shirt / J. Brand Lilac Skinny Jeans  / Sperry Top-Sider Leopard and Orange 'Summerlin' Sandal        
On Right Side: Target (Mossimo) Blouse, True Religion Jeans (similar here)/ Sam & Libby for Target Kamila Sandal 


No comments:

Post a Comment