Monday, May 5, 2014

Where Have I Been?

More than a month without posting...so weird!
After I got back from FL, I started tagging along to Richmond and Charlottesville with the boy on his work trips. That was so good for me--fresh air, new places, and seeing friends. 
Somewhere along that way, the bracelet idea that I mentioned here got a bit more traction. 
I founded (re) purpose jewelry and have been making many bracelets ever since. Here's the facebook page for my little enterprise, which explains it a bit more. 

We had a successful first run at the Georgetown Flea Market 
(we actually sold bracelets!!) and hope to return there soon.

Unfortunately I am still sick and had another surgery last week. However, I am in less pain than I thought I'd be in and in our travels to Baltimore (site of my new doctor's office) we found two awesome things: 

1. Hotel Brexton: Perfect for overnight stays, free breakfast, haunted.


2. R&R Taqueria: So it's in a gas station. But Dude had heard many good foodie rumblings about it, so in we went. It was phenomenal. 

{Endorsed by Guy Fieri and JJ}

I'm definitely going to try to check back in a bit more often, and I may post details about where my bracelets and I are planning on popping up next. Happy Cinco de Mayo!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment