Monday, October 29, 2012

The Reliables

While I'm all nice and warm, and happily still with power (knock on wood!), I was thinking about some of the things I've purchased that truly have staying power. Whether they're gifts or not, these are truly some of the best go-to items I know.
I bought this Marc by Marc Jacobs Preppy key pouch as a gift to myself. For the price, it's been amazing. The leather is so soft and I use it every single day!
I have ordered this Lilly Pulitzer squeeze candle from Amazon since 2010. The scent is comforting but not too sweet and really fills a room. I love them so much that my fiance's mom bought me one for the holidays last year!
I've bought this picture frame twice for wedding gifts. It is especially helpful if you want to include something more personal in addition to something you've gotten the couple from their registry. It's subtle but looks really beautiful in a cluster of other frames or candles.
A lightweight scarf is perfect for fall. I am very much a jeans and t-shirt girl and rely on fun extras like scarves, rings, and bracelets to make my outfits more exciting. With its pop of pattern, this and a great pair of earrings can make my everyday basics into an outfit I can wear anywhere and still feel good about--especially because it is light enough to still be worn indoors.
I'm looking forward to posting more purchases that have really worked for me--as gifts to others or for myself!


The Reliables

No comments:

Post a Comment