Thursday, October 25, 2012

Man Organization

With an upcoming wedding and the holidays rapidly approaching (not to mention family visits), the dude and I are doing our best to organize our home.
He is also being sworn in as a member of the Virginia Bar Association next week--so logically, I started mentally decorating his office! (and also life in general?)
This briefcase is a great color and is work-appropriate without being too stuffy. It will also fit a business card book...great for organizing all those cards he gets at law school, fraternity, and other networking events!
When organizing our apartment, I have used a bunch of small trays and eclectic bowls to maximize space and organize. The bowl and tray would be great for doing the same thing on a desk--I have found that small bowls are especially perfect for holding multiple rolls of scotch tape, paper clips, and staples.
As I'm sure it does for many other people, fall makes me feel invigorated and productive. Let's hope this streak continues!



Man Organization

No comments:

Post a Comment