Tuesday, February 18, 2014

move on from mistakes; remember to celebrate.


I made a mistake at work yesterday--it was relatively easy to correct and I was completely honest/disclosing about it from the minute I realized I'd made it. In spite of that, I still felt like such a moron. Last night and this morning, I'm trying to remind myself that no one is perfect at her job, no matter what it is. Playing it safe would be staying at home all day because I'm still having health problems, and I'm not interested in doing that.

On a much happier note, I turned 28 last week and celebrated over the weekend. My birthday is on Valentine's Day and Dude and I celebrated both at Equinox on Friday night. He tends to be more culinarily adventurous than I am, and it was definitely fun to try things that I wouldn't usually order. We had some of our friends and my fabulous cousin over for my birthday on Saturday night and it was so much fun. We didn't take a ton of pictures, but I couldn't help but snap one of this bright and beautiful bouquet that one of my sweet pals and her husband brought over.


This Tuesday definitely feels like one...wishing everyone a day that goes quickly and a relaxing/fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment