Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Inching Back

I'm back in our apartment following surgery #2. My mom was amazing and we stayed in a hotel together for the first couple of days after I had it--she took such good care of me and is currently puttering around/plotting to redecorate my apartment.
I am so antsy to do things but I physically can't. I know if I push myself too hard, I'll end up hurting myself and setting myself back. Right now, I'm looking forward to a couple of benign activities that will keep me occupied until I can work again.

Movie date at Hipster E Street Cinema with Dude and/or Myself:

(imdb)

(imdb)

Baking cookies for friends and work buddies: 


Creeping over to Beadazzled in Dupont Circle for supplies to make bracelets--I do really well with methodical tasks and am loving beaded bracelets lately, so I'm looking forward to playing around with them and hopefully making some holiday gifts.

I'm looking forward to posting more as I get better and hope everyone's week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment